Placement stories, Permanent, Management & Executive...
Our client was looking to re-design how they do Commodity Management Globally and was seeking an experienced Commodity Manager who understands their Industry and can hit the ground running!
This position offered a lucrative salary and benefits but also came with a long list of essential requirements one of which was travel around 50%+ of the time initially!
A senior level position which attracted a lot of interest from our network but the eventual placed candidates was headhunted due to his background and the types of companies he had worked at previously.
Candidate was not active on the market, once the opportunity was discussed with him it was something that captured his interest very much based on the position and challenge ahead.
Keys to success on this placement has been;
- Our client allowed us to qualify the job with hiring manager based in the USA
- We had permission to send CV’s to the hiring manager directly and copy HR for tracking
- Hiring Manager was able to respond to us directly so it was prompt and very much needed to arrange calls in different time zones
- The hiring managers also travelled a significant amount so were flexible on calls and the face to face interview actually took place near a UK airport on a Sunday afternoon!
- The candidate being a previous director of major blue-chip organisations showed a high degree of flexibility and engagement
- Client willing to ‘think & act out the box’ flexing process to suit the situation was a key success factor in engaging & securing this talented individual
- Techniche managing and organising meetings & calls often out of normal working hours
Although it was Techniche who put the groundwork in engaging and screening suitable candidates based on the requirements, we attribute the success of this placement very much on how our client worked in collaboration with the candidate & Techniche for a successful outcome!!
Feedback from our candidate has been very positive on how our client & Techniche has handled the process, and although we value all of the feedback we receive this has been especially poignant as it comes from a Snr level candidate.
Check out our Google Reviews for what our candidates and clients say about us!