£90,000 - £100,000k OTE Package
15 days ago
Account Manager (Channel partners)
Home Based (Anywhere in the UK or Europe)
£90,000 - £100,000k OTE Package (£60-68k Base + Commission, Bonus, Car, Benefits)
Techniche are working with a Global Technology Engineering organisation who are seeking a new Sales Account Manager to oversee their Channel Accounts across EMEA within the Oil & Gas sector. This role will be overseeing distributor partners, re-sellers, partnership organisations from a sales Channel perspective.
Experience within any form of Instrumentation, Industrial Automation, Engineering Technology or Oil & Gas Products is essential for this role. Ideally any applicants would have experience or exposure to managing channel partners or distributors as part of their sales accounts coverage. But any form of broader business development or sales in these Technology Engineering sectors will be considered.
- Responsible for business leadership and profitable sales growth through channels (distribution and others) within EMEA by deploying an aggressive channel sales strategy to ensure that the channels develop the adequate capabilities to proactively create and serve customers.
- Maintains effective relationship with channels at senior level in order to develop long term and successful partnership relations and generating sales leverage between both companies.
Properly co-ordinate the implementation of regional and pan-EMEA channel sales strategies and initiatives, working with regional management to ensure sales consistency across the region.
- Develop, coach and monitor the channel sales engineers, using the appropriated performance management and development tools to assure employee success.
- Achieve and exceed the sales goals through distribution channels
- Implement the channel sales strategies consistently with the regional and pan-EMEA direction.
- Analyze and monitor the channels sales results providing advice and support to the channel sales management where needed, maximising the performance of the distribution channels.
- Strengthen relationship with distribution channel management teams and visit them on regular basis. Visit distributors sales staff on a regular basis (together with Channel sales specialist, where applicable).
- Collaborate and communicate with Regional managers to co-ordinate account coverage, including assignment of selected and channel accounts and providing appropriated customer orders fulfillment. Co-ordinate with direct sales forces on selected account strategies.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of key business drivers for successful channel models.
- Maintain business knowledge about customers buying through and covered by distribution channels.
- Manage the distribution channels to ensure order fulfilment and technical support for company products, including the measurement of channel performance and implementation of improvement programs
- Manage the Channel Sales team, when applicable, in order to maximise the performance of the distribution channel
- Define and monitor the distribution pricing policy and stock management
- Responsible for the development and co-ordination of channel planning and forecasting process.
- Ensure adequate reporting and ensure proper utilization and maintenance of the sales and customer relationship management tools.
- Facilitate implementation of new product launches within the channels with full support of the relevant product marketing tools.
- Act as the catalyst in communicating key messages throughout the channels and ensure that these messages are understood and actioned
- Responsible for maintaining the company image within the channels in accordance with policies and ethics.
- Regularly check the technical levels of assigned distribution channels sales people involved in company sales, and recommend corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate & organise channel training plans
- Maintain awareness of competitive strategies and activities, and market trends as well as their impact on local business for the organisation