Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
£55,000 - £65,000 + 15% Bonus, Company Car
10 months ago
Techniche are working closely with a Global Industrial Manufacturing Software vendor to appoint a new Account Manager.
The role will be responsible for exisiting customer accounts within the industrial automation, operational technology and software services sectors. Customer will range in industry sectors, but will be at blue chip / large corporate level. Sectors will include Manufacturing, FMCG, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Life Sciences etc.
As an Account Manager this position will be the main contact for customer stakeholders in discussing new services, solutions, systems and products. Expanding on existing services, growing the accounts, strengthening relationships and expanding utilization of all products and services within the portfolio.
For this role it is essential that applicants have B2B Sales Account Management experience within industrial software, systems or hardware to similar type manufacturing applications and customers.
- Driving revenues within nominated accounts by the renewal and expansion of existing service contracts
- Ability to accurately forecast revenues associated with upcoming service contract renewals
- Minimum of 8 years working in a customer facing sales role, driving solutions and service within their dedicated accounts
- Ability to analyse customer behaviours and trends to accelerate expansion of revenues both via the contracts they own and via the sale of additional services/solutions
- Proven experience in the management of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) target associated to all contracts and software subscriptions within portfolio of multi-site based accounts across countries/regions.
- Communicates value delivered to customer on a periodic cadence by analysing business intelligence and then translating that into an ROI message. This message will be delivered using all available media channels (ie remotely and face to face meetings).
- Consistently achieves contract retention goal of 96% or above
- Consistently achieves contract expansion goal of minimum 10%
- Suitable candidates will have a in-depth understanding of customer industries/application allowing them to provide specific insights which supports changes or additions to existing contract and subscription scope. The knowledge of both the customer and their industry should lead to improved intimacy and dependency between both parties creating a meaningful partnership which helps improve customer outcomes and expands our penetration of the account.
- Guides customers through complex journeys involving not only services contracts but IoT subscriptions, IaaS, etc.
- Foster a cohesive team environment within the organisation (Sales, Delivery and Distributor etc) on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Provide feedback to the portfolio development team to ensure customer feedback is built into future service offerings