Libya, Libyan Arab Jamahahiritya
4 months ago
Account Manager – Instrumentation and Measurement
Libya based. Home based with regional coverage and travel.
Covering Cameron, Cardon, Barton, Jiskoot etc
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Techniche are working with a Global Technology Engineering organisation that specialize in Digital Oil Field, Operational Technology, Process Control & Advanced Instrumentation solutions.
We are supporting them with appointing a new Account Manager for a Business Development focused role in Libya.
- The Territory Manager Role is responsible for Measurement Solutions Business Sales in Libya, with a specific focus on the Oil & Gas Industry.
- He/she supports and drives the business and its strategic direction, working closely with Proposal and Business Unit engineering teams.
- He/she is also responsible for account management, business development and project pursuit activities for the allocated countries
- He/she is responsible for managing and driving the development of the opportunity funnel and front log, while insuring a qualified solutions sales cycle.
- He/she acts as a commercial & technical application front end for the Measurement Solutions portfolio in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- He/she supports Local Sales activities to identify and close specific projects as part of the larger project pursuit team
- Applying the Win Strategy Process and accessing the necessary resources within the Proposals and Business Unit Engineering Teams, he/she will increase the ease of doing business for pre-sales activities and order hit rate.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills required:
- Engineering degree (Automation, Petroleum, and Mechanical, Electrical etc.) – or similar qualification.
- Prior minimum 4-6 years’ sales experience in a technology-based, project delivery organization.
- Proficiency in production processes and applications within Oil & Gas.
- Proven ability to create application concepts and solutions to provide value addition in Pre Sales activities.
- Proven ability in appropriate competencies and project pursuit
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
- English and Arabic Language – Fluent
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Functional / Sales
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the maximization of business and project opportunities
- Lead and co-ordinate the efforts of Company resources to win qualified projects
- Co-ordination, where necessary, of Global, Pan-European and In-Country sales and BU resources, initiatives and activities
- Support the development & qualification of Company projects, markets and sales strategies
- Assist with the evaluation process of a qualified opportunity and represent Company sales in the bid/no bid decisions as part of the Win Strategy process
- Manage and drive opportunity funnel for the Company Measurement Portfolio, including monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Proactively create opportunities , lead and/or assist in driving orders from proposed to close, as needed
- Handles objections effectively, manages a pipeline of opportunities, and negotiates effectively.
- Support other territory managers in the subregion to develop measurement business opportunities.
- Support and develop opportunities for other business units in its territory.
- Build effective business relationship with allocated accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and directions
- Develop and implement a customer focused sales strategy based on Company strategy, and all relevant customers’ information to optimize business opportunities
- Focuses on opportunities that support Company market strategy
- Understands business models and how they can used, including the interpretation of financial statements
- Add value to a customer operation in the promotion and creation of Company based applications