Walsall, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
A qualified accountant is required to work on an interim basis for a leading automotive company in Walsall.
Main purpose of Role
Process mapping and development, co-ordinating and assisting the change process to implement a robust control environment.
- Map key internal processes for process re-engineering
- Develop and redesign, with key stakeholders across the operation, processes that support a robust and efficient financial control environment
- Reporting development for monitoring and business insight
- Master data analytics and completeness review
- Compliance assessment and mapping development paths against control deficiencies
- Change management including monitoring and communication of progress
- Operational review and application of internal audit or SOX controls
- Excellent IT skills, including a high level of Excel proficiency and experience of using ERP and reporting tools
- Prior involvement in a systems implementation would be useful
The role is with a company who operate in the defence industry, therefore the successful candidate will be required to undergo security clearance checks.