Bristol, United Kingdom
£11.72 per hour PAYE
about 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join a leading engineering defence company in Bristol.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager , you will ensure accurate supplier payments are sent out to agreed terms.
- Ensure Group mailbox is maintained daily to facilitate timely invoice input
- Ensure accurate processing of all supplier invoices on the day of receipts
- Swift distribution and chasing of all queries relating to supplier invoices to ensure payment to terms
- Responsible for reconciliation of all assigned supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly payment runs
- Responsible for monitoring and chasing receipt of purchase orders to ensure invoices are matched as soon as receipted.
Technical experience and qualifications required:
· Minimum 3 years accounts payable experience
· AAT Studier preferred
· Good level of excel
· ERP system experience essential
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!