Staverton , United Kingdom
£13.16 p/hr PAYE
5 months ago
Duration 9 months
Rate £13.16 p/day PAYE
Location Home based, training will be at Staverton offices and there is the option to work a blend of home/site based
Techniche are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant. You will need to be able to hit the ground running in this role, so mid level accounts payable experience, along with SAGE experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in accounts payable is required
- Strong self-management skills
- Proactive in approach, building relationships within the business and with suppliers.
- Ability to organise data in Excel at a highly proficient level, i.e using VLookups and pivot tables.
- Understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise journal outputs
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Strong cross-functional networking and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of Sage X3 and Concur are an advantage but not essential.
- Will need ERP System experience
- Capability to plan, organise and priorities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Aviation Exp desirable but not essential