Portsmouth , United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a leading engineering defence company in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will provide general cover within the Accounts Payable Team, predominately supporting the accounts payable activities. These activities include all invoice processing, payment runs and support of cash flow forecasts.
- Invoice and credit note processing through the use of VIM/SAP
- Dealing with queries arising from suppliers and the internal customer base
- Preparation of BACs Payment Run proposals
- Performance statistics relating to the status of activities within invoice and credit note processing, throughput of workload and other target related reporting as agreed through the Service Level Agreements
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the services provided
- Materials in support of internal and external audit requirements
- Ability to present and explain data clearly & concisely.
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!