Rosyth, United Kingdom
20 days ago
An experienced Accounts Payable Assistant is required, working with a large engineering organisation in Rosyth on a long term contract basis.
- Process purchase and sales ledger invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and purchasing department regarding invoice queries and payment schedules.
- Reconcile supplier statements and request copy invoices/credits when required.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to other departments within the company as and when required.
- Undertake any ad-hoc and administrative duties as required.
Security clearance checks will be conducted prior to start date. Role is required for an immediate start.