andover, United Kingdom
£11.72 PAYE per hour
over 1 year ago
We have a new requirement for a Accounts Receivable Administrator to join a leading engineering defence company in Andover.
Reporting to the Sales Ledger Manager, you will support the transactional processing services relating to Accounts Receivable and Credit Control processes.
- Leading the reviews with Business Facing Finance representatives to review overdue debt and current issues.
- Production of daily cash receipt and cash receipt forecasting reports.
- Convert sales invoice requests from the business facing finance team to sales invoices for issue to the customer.
- Provide credit control function for the business.
- Reconciliation of data transferred from the operational IT solution to the Finance IT solution.
- Responding to queries from customers.
- Minimum 3 years accounts receivable experience
- AAT Studier preferred
- Good level of excel
- ERP system experience essential
This is an initial 3 month contract. You must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!