Cranfield, United Kingdom
£16.01 - £18.41 p/hr PAYE
5 months ago
Working for a leading automotive manufacturer we have an opportunity for an Administration Officer on a 12 month rolling contract.
- To digitalize all staff personal records
- To standardize all digital files and folders after digitalization in line with requirements (including but not limited to renaming the documents, organizing by date and type, saving in the shared drives, creating an index on where the documents can be found, etc.)
- To archive all relevant HR documentation in line with retention policy
- To destroy all relevant HR documentation in line with retention policy.
- Any other task related to HR documentation upon request
- Able to plan and manage own workload, highly organised & understands importance of meeting deadlines.
- Can demonstrate ability to perform with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
The role will pay a PAYE basic hourly rate of £16.01 plus £2.40/hr holiday accrual with a total gross rate of £18.41/hour. Salary equivalent circa £32,500 p/a.