Bedford, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
An Administration Officer is required to support a reputable automotive business in Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
You will be an experienced Administrator, having ideally previously worked in an engineering or construction industry environment previously. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract position.
- Proactive diary management; meeting scheduling
- Provide administrative support to a large team of people and visitors to the office.
- General administration support including creating monthly reports
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met by key contributors and documentation received
- Organisation of offsite events including conferences and training on an ad hoc basis
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative processes
- Experience in a busy office environment with a high workload
- Fully proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Finally you will be a UK Driving license holder with ability to travel to site when required.
Further details will be discussed on application.