Cranfield , United Kingdom
£18.41 p/hr PAYE
about 2 months ago
Job Duration – 12 months rolling
39 core working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1.20pm
Pay Rate: £16.01/hr and £2.40/hr holiday accrual totalling £18.41as a gross PAYE rate. Salary equivalent £32,000+. Time and a half overtime after 39 hours at £24.03/hour.
Deliverables and KPIs
- Liaise with test labs/authorities with sending/receipt of documents.
- Use of electronic transfer systems to send and receive documents.
- Monitor document dispatch and return, file electronically and hardcopy.
- Onward distribution of documentation.
- Cross functional working with sections/departments.
- Cross cultural working with other entities and Homologation representatives.
- General admin duties and support.
- Good organisation skills, attention to detail and flexible.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own and within a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to plan and manage own workload.
- IT literate, competent user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good organization skills, attention to detail and flexible.