Plymouth, United Kingdom
9 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading engineering defence company.
You will provide support, enable data collection and build the information supplied by the LFE (Learning from Experience) Advisor into an infographic for wider distribution, gather and collate information relating to LFE, be forefront of the day to day administrative tasks supporting the team in building a data base and dissemination of information in a timely manner.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
LFE Support Administrator principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- Update and have the responsibility for the duties to support Synergy Life data collation and output data as required by the Manager including the allocation and re-allocation of events as required.
- Be responsible on request to put together Accident totals, Hours worked and frequency rates.
- Using information received from the LFE advisors build Alert Briefs, reports and dashboards as required.
- Assist in the daily screening meetings by producing and distributing the relevant reports, ensure meeting invites are sent to the required individuals and have responsibility for booking meeting rooms as required.
- Be the administrative support in the collation of LFE from internal and external source and update the lessons learnt database including feedback as required.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the training matrix for department individuals is frequently updated, and relevant training requirements are booked in liaison with the particular individual.
You will have previous experience in an administration role, as well as a high level of organisation skills and attention to detail. All applications must include details on your CV of your GCSE/CSE subjects and grades.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!