Llantrisant, United Kingdom
£20,000 - £22,000 (+ 5% Bonus)
over 1 year ago
Techniche are supporting a large Manufacturing client with appointing an Administrator.
The role will be working in the manufacturing site, supporting project administration for the maintenance of plant equipment, spare parts, upgrades, servicing etc.
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Supply chain or maintenance planning
- Must possess high degree of computer literacy
- Maintenance, accounting, or logistics experience is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Entering data into the ERP system
- Creation of requests for quotes
- Approvals/acceptance of quotes
- Expediting orders/quotes
- Creation of work orders for repair
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, expediting, etc.
- Creating Stock Counts
- Creating Stock Maintenance checks
- Providing weekly update reports to internal and external customers
- Update periodic reports for distribution