Llantrisant, United Kingdom
£25,000 (Pro Rata)
6 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an engineering technology company to appoint an Administrator.
The role has primary responsibility for managing administrative functions on-site. Under supervision of the AMP, this resource can aid in the routine stores activities such as goods issue/receipt, stock take etc.
- Receipts in ERP system
- Creation of requests for quotes
- Approvals/acceptance of quotes
- Expediting orders/quotes
- Creation of work orders for repair
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, expediting, etc.
- Receipt of
- Creating Stock Counts
- Creating Stock Maintenance checks
- Providing weekly update reports to internal and external customers
- Update periodic reports for distribution
Key skills required:
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Supply chain or maintenance planning
- Must possess high degree of computer literacy
- Maintenance, accounting, or logistics experience is preferred.
This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client’s plant safety requirements. The position may require the lifting and transporting of components and boxes up to 40 pounds in weight without assistance from others.
This role is part time - 22.5 hours per week, there is flexibility on days and hours available.