Bristol, United Kingdom
12 months ago
We require an administrator to support visitors and staff alike from a front of house perspective for an engineering company based near Bristol Temple Meads.
This is on a 3-month contract with further extension likely.
You will be the first person that staff and visitors meet so a professional but friendly style combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is key.
Ours is a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that requires a proactive style and the ability to adapt to embrace change. This role has a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Meet & Greet staff and visitors, acting as a first point of contact.
- Answer incoming calls / emails and direct enquires appropriately.
- Organise, manage meetings and meeting rooms.
- Track staff / guest movements where appropriate.
- Manage / order office supplies including stationery.
- Relevant ad hoc support e.g. reports, spreadsheets, minutes etc.
- Additional appropriate ad hoc duties as agreed with your line manager.
- Aspects of the onboarding / new joiner / leave process etc.