Anglesey, United Kingdom
£19 - 21/hour
2 months ago
RAF Valley in North Wales are seeking a number of skilled Aircraft Engineers for long term 12 month contracts. Both Avionics and Mechanics are required and those with similar relevant experience are encouraged to get in touch for further upcoming future requirements.
Rate: £19.25 - £23.10 Ltd per hour DOE plus £2.89 shift allowance (applicable if required to work late shift in Depth).
Hours: 42 per week Monday – Thursday
Fast Jet Maintenance experience / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Aeronautical EngineeringQualification Requirements:
• Current Human Factors Certification, valid for 2 years
• For Avionics Techs EWIS 1&2, valid for 1 year (EWIS is wiring husbandry)
• For Mech Techs EWIS 3, 4,&5, valid for 1 year
• Proof of experience and currency on aircraft
• Proof of Aerospace Engineering qualification in the relevant discipline, and assimilation into dual skill, i.e. AV/Elect, Prop/AF
• We need individuals to have proof of completion of an Engineering qualification, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, an academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and relevant experience for the role they have applied for.