Aldridge, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Area Sales Representative
Company car provider
Techniche Global are recruiting for a Field Sales Representative to work with an engineering technology company, based in Aldridge. This role will be responsible for 80% existing business and 20% developing new business.
- Sourcing new clients and introducing the service provision. Ensuring that any initial contact is followed up as soon as possible and continuing to develop existing customer relationships is vital.
- Account Management of existing clients, maintaining and growing business within this client base. As a service provider, being reactive to client queries and executing solutions in a quick manner.
- You will need to ensure that the customers know about, and use, the full range of services on offer. As well as make sure that all customers receive a timely service and are happy with the work carried out.
- You will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets consistently and plan and manage a geographical area of the UK to make sure the potential of the area is reached month after month (geographical area postcodes: NG, PE, NR, MK, NN, CV and LE) so someone centrally based would be preferable.
- You will work side by side with an internal sales person. Their responsibility is to ensure that the customer receives the best customer service possible and they will be dealing with the customers over the phone and continue to develop the relationship with the customer
- You will be expected to visit between 5-6 customers per day.
- A mentor and sales manager will be available during the induction process to ensure the new person is supported fully.
- Achieve sales targets consistently and manage a geographical area to maximise its sales potential.
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy in line with business objectives.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in regional Market.
- Contribute to the ongoing planning and development of the Company’s sales and marketing and business development strategies.
- Attract and retain suitable business partners and agents to promote and sell the Company’s service and product range.
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company’s approach to quality through your business relations.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads initiate contact, generate new leads and bring on new customers in an effective and structured manner.
- Demonstrate the technical ability of the company’s services and products to potential customers.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including daily updates, weekly CRM updates and quarterly meetings.
- Make recommendations to management on business development activity.
- Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints, and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers’ satisfaction.
Previous experience in the service industry is advantageous.