TBC (Inside IR-35 & PAYE Options availbale)
5 months ago
Assistant EC&I Technician
4 x positions available
Exisiting SC or DV Clearance Essential (Used within the last 12 months to be valid)
Berkshire, site based Monday – Friday
Long term contract
Inside IR-35, with Umbrella or PAYE options available
- ECS/CSCS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
- No Formal Qualifications required, however Level 1 or 2 Qualifications are preferred (e.g. GCSEs)
- Should possess basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site
- Site Installation experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation. Specific details listed below:
- Tray, conduit and Trunking installation
- Cable pulling including forming and looming.
- Panel Installation
- Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- Within their competency, carry out work as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, with due care.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.