Burghfield, United Kingdom
£9.80 Per Hour (PAYE) or £12.50 per hour (LTD)
11 months ago
Assistant Mechanical Technician
EXISTING & VALID SC SECURITY CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS CONTRACT
Location: Burghfield, Berkshire
Duration: 12 months
-Mechanical engineering exposure
-Relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification
-Experience of working on a highly regulated site (Nuclear / Marine / Defence)
1) Report to the Site Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety. No un-supervised work should be carried out.
2) Within their SQEP capability, undertake all work as instructed by the site supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, (i.e. Method Statement, Implementation Plan, Risk Assessments etc) with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment.
3) Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of themselves and those around them.
4) Comply with the requirements of the CSG Management System.
5) Comply with all applicable Safety documentation as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
6) Refrain from interference with anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc)
7) Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
8) Inform their Supervisor of any situation considered to represent a safety concern.
9) Report to their Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.