Home Based, United Kingdom
£27,000 - £30,000 + 5% Annual Bonus
9 months ago
Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator (B2B)
This will be a home based / remote role for the foreseeable future.
Immediate start, all interviews done remotely (Skype/zoom/phone)
The company is headquartered in Milton Keynes
Working hours are 8.30am – 5pm. With some flexibility, due to being in line with Hewbrew speaking regions.
£27-30k + 5% Annual Bonus
Our client is at the forefront of providing Engineering Technology solutions to global manufacturing companies.
They are now looking for a Bi-lingual Customer Service Coordinator who is fluent in English and Hebrew, to work with their international clients.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you are passionate about customer service and interacting with business customers to answer questions, resolve issues and deliver a great customer experience every time! Working in a dynamic environment, where no 2 days are the same, you embrace change and thrive on the challenge of delivering the best possible outcomes for customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Interacting with customers to deliver support by providing 1st call resolution for the majority of customer queries
- This could include ordering parts, booking service engineers, requesting software upgrades, claiming on warranty items, billing queries, logistic & shipping arrangements etc
- You will be owning the resolution of complex cases and resolving customer complaints with the aim to deliver increased customer loyalty
- Responding to and processing customer requests in a timely manner to ensure these requests are resolved and followed up as appropriate, escalating when required
- Being the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders
- Achieving personal and business goals in alignment with our Customer Service KPI’s
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- You have a strong passion for delivering great customer service
- Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels (in person, written, telephone)
- Great attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Min 2 years’ experience in a dynamic customer service or customer facing environment
- Availability to work flexible schedules in order to cover customer’s business hours.