Plymouth , United Kingdom
£34.07 p/hr PAYE
about 2 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Built Asset Security Manager – BIM to contribute to the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in support of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Safety related facilities for Major Infrastructure projects. The Built Asset Security Manager (BASM) will focus on Security Minded BIM aspects and will follow the 1192-5/19650-5 framework specification, which is a key BIM level 2 project requirement
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- SC Clearance
- Required to hold qualifications in a relevant discipline below, ideally chartered to one of the stated professions.
- Built Asset Security Manager or Cyber Security Expert / Security Manager
- Civil Engineering
- Structural engineering
- Architecture or other similar fields
- Nuclear - Desired Experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Security Triage process and the framework specification for Security Minded BIM.
- Knowledge and experience of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 suite, but also new emerging standards ISO 19650-5.
- Minimum 3 Years Design & Construction Industry, or in Security
- You must have a good understanding of security assurance and the UK Governments Security Classifications, but also a good understanding of the Nuclear Security Classifications and requirements for handling sensitive assets and data.
- Ideally worked in the Cyber Security industry or carried out the function/role of a BASM, security manager or controller.
- You must have a good understanding of built environment and an understanding of security in the assets lifecycle.