London, United Kingdom
£522.50 per day PAYE (+ Holiday & Pension)
8 days ago
Techniche has a 12 month contract assignment available with a large financial banking institution for an experienced BA who has extensive knowledge of banking, regulatory change and financial services.
This role is home based with weekly visits to London offices (one a week).
- Extensive experience in a Regulatory or Accounting focused role and able to operate in Finance, Risk and Technical environment.
- An understanding of the Group’s operations, structure and Global Businesses.
- An understanding of product and customer groups monthly/daily reporting/processing requirements.
- An appreciation of the Group’s Finance processes for internal and external reporting.
- Knowledge of how the offshore centres operate.
- Extensive experience and a solid understanding of process mapping and system tools to create processes.
- Extensive experience with Requirements Gathering and Documentation.
- An understanding of project management and preferably qualified (PRINCE 2 Practitioner or SIX SIGMA) together with the bank’s current system development life cycle.
- Extensive experience with leading, presenting to and working with Senior Stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills across all media.
The business analyst will be involved in driving the definition and design of changes to the global finance systems, data, and processes across Finance in support of Basel 3 Reforms and Regulatory change initiatives. The role will involve working closely with teams across Global Functions, Global Businesses and Regions - including Regulatory Reporting, Retail and Wholesale Credit Risk, IFRS9 and Stress Testing, ALCM/Treasury and IT partners (both BAU and Change). The role will focus on Finance deliverables and thus an understanding of RWA’s, or Credit Risk measures is desireable.
The role holder will be able to:
- Interpret Basel and regulatory text into detailed requirements from a process and systems perspective, focused on RWA calculation uplifts and data requirements
- Faciliate workshops with varied stakeholder and user groups to agree on the requirements and solution design
- Undertake detailed data analysis and identify incremental data requirements and help identify solutions
- Be able to translate complex requirements and processes into simple and understandable documentation
- Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards
- Deliver detailed design documentation mapping out the end to end solution