Plymouth, United Kingdom
£21.83ph PAYE or £28.00ph LTD
29 days ago
Business Improvement Support Advisor
Hours: 36 per week
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £21.83ph PAYE or £28.00ph LTD
Techniche are working with a large Engineering Technology contractor who are seeking a Business Improvement Support Advisor for a period of initially 6 months.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal – be credible and engaging.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Resilient and tenacious (with the ability to recognise when to take a pragmatic approach)
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- IT – MS Visio, MS Project
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
The Business Improvement Support Advisor will play a supporting role in ensuring work packages/projects meet objectives on time by working with personnel who work within the respective process. This person will support on the changes to business processes, systems and technology.
- Provide support to the PPM Project Manager to deliver key improvement activities through assisting with coaching of managers and the workforce to help staff through the change process.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of change management strategies and plans ensuring employee adoption and usage.
- Working collaboratively within Devonport across different levels to succeed.
- Support the identification, analysis and preparation of risk mitigation tactics
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress and track and report issues
- Support change management at the organisational level
Further details and a more in-depth job description can be provided upon application