Plymouth , United Kingdom
£30 - £38 ph LTtd
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Insight Lead to join one of the UK’s leading nuclear engineering services providers, working within surface ships. You will provide Management Information and Business Intelligence to enable effective decision support for the scope of Surface Ship Support. This is an initial 3 month contract, based in Plymouth.
Principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide timely and accurate Management Information and Business Intelligence in support of Surface Ship governance (internal and customer)
- Lead the strategic planning for the business, ensuring the overall programme of support is coherent and enables Integrated Business Planning
- Manage the underpinning assumptions and dependencies for the business, linking the overall business planning to the customer (Class Output Management) needs and assumptions
- Develop, implement and exploit modelling to enable scenarios to be understood through impact assessment within the planned support activity
- Implement and routinely manage the business Key Performance Indicators and maintain an appropriate suite of Performance Indicators to ensure the performance of the business outputs can be understood.
- Lead, including those within line-management, members of the Surface Ships team to provide business insight for Surface Ships
- Act as Project Manager for specific projects/changes within area of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Engineering or Business Qualification
- APM Project Management
- Programme Management Office / P3O
- Knowledge and experience of Change Management
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Good understanding of Warship infrastructure requirements
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Control of secret and sensitive information
You must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!