Plymouth, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Location: Remote / Home Based with occasional visits to Plymouth office site.
Rate: £18-23 per hour PAYE (£44,000 salary equivalent) or £25-29 per hour LTD
Duration: 2 years
Techniche are working with a UK Defence Contractor to appoint a Business Systems Manager working on Business Management Systems within Critical Defence Projects. These roles will be home based and a full remote IT setup will be provided. However regular visits to the office site in Plymouth will be required at short notice.
The Business Management System (BMS) is an integral part of the business, providing the framework to deliver customer and legal commitments in a safe and efficient manner. The BMS Change Lead will report to the BMS Quality Manager, supporting and enabling the organisation to deliver a rationalised set of arrangements that are simple and efficient to use. This role will require individuals with excellent engagement and facilitation skills, to implement a large scale change project spanning a vast operational business.
- Managing work packages and problem solving initiatives;
- Awareness of the project lifecycle, from bid phase through to close out.
- APM Project Management Awareness
- Lean / Six Sigma Awareness
- Implementation of change within the business
- Managing stakeholders & communication
- Ability to facilitate workshops at all levels, creating a common goal.
- HNC in STEM / Project management subject
- APM Fundamentals (desirable)
- Green Belt (desirable)
- ILM level 3 (desirable