Rochester, United Kingdom
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
18 days ago
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer (Mix of Site & Home Based 3/2 day split)
Location: Kent / Essex Based (3 days on site in Kent & 2 days home based)
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum (+ Overtime paid & company benefits)
Techniche are supporting an award-winning Technology Engineering organisation with appointing an experienced C&I Engineer.
This role will be flexible with a remote working setup, allowing a split of working at a customer office 3 days per week and from home 2 days per week. Being located anywhere in Kent, Essex or East London would suit someone willing to spend 3 days per week in the Rochester office.
This role will cover the entire project life cycle from FEED study through to delivery. It will primarily be supporting a single site customer who is running multiple projects of varying value (£100k to £2m). Overseeing the technical solution as well as coordinating the resources and systems delivery.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Controls & Instrumentation Discipline
- Solid C&I Design Engineering experience
- Ideally a background in coordinating or leading other engineers or personnel.
- Either Petrochemical, Oil, Gas or Refinery industry experience
- A background in managing projects within C&I engineering (project engineering or project management)