Rochester, United Kingdom
£45,000 - £55,000 (+ Overtime Paid & Company Benefits)
8 months ago
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (+ Overtime paid & company benefits)
Techniche are supporting an award-winning Technology Engineering organisation with appointing an experienced C&I Engineer.
This role will be based in the engineering offices on site at the Isle of Grain. The role will be coordinating C&I activity across the site; Managing multiple projects of various sizes. This will cover the entire project life cycle from FEED study through to delivery. Overseeing the technical solution as well as coordinating the resources and systems delivery.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Controls & Instrumentation Discipline
- Solid C&I Design Engineering experience
- Ideally a background in coordinating or leading other engineers or personnel.
- Either Petrochemical, Oil, Gas or Refinery industry experience
- A background in managing projects within C&I engineering (project engineering or project management)