Remote / Home Based, United Kingdom
£35.00 per hour (Outside IR35)
5 months ago
CAD Draughtsperson (Home Based)
Rate: £35.00 Ltd (Outside of IR35)
Location: Remote / Home Based
Duration: 6 months +
Techniche are working with a leading UK defence Contractor on Naval Marine projects. We are seeking 4 CAD Draughters to support a project converting legacy drawing suites to latest 3D CAD package and updating drawings to latest design baseline. Project drawings are related to Naval Submarines.
- Proficient at 3D CAD, NX desirable
- Experience of AUTOCAD 2D.
- Good, broad, mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Good understanding of engineering drawing configuration control.
- Good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work to time, budget and strict quality requirements.
- Ability to develop and apply logical, engineering arguments.
- Team player but equally capable of working on their own.
- Accurate and concise with information provided.
- Model 2D CAD and hand-drawn drawings in 3D CAD Packages.
- Undertake revision of drawings in 3D CAD packages.
- Part time use of 2D AutoCAD.
- Undertake design modifications as directed by senior support engineers.
- Produce change records in accordance with the company process.
- Maintain configuration control of drawings.
- Reflect configuration changes in company Product Lifecycle Management tool, IFS.