Devonport, United Kingdom
£35 - 50/hour
10 months ago
A CAD Manager is required to support the delivery of nuclear building and heaby civil engineering works at Devonport Dockyard.
- To manage the delivery of CAD modelling, drawings and design work (from in-house and outsourced CAD resources) to the required standards.
- To define a CAD Strategy to ensure all design works are appropriately controlled
- To be a key part of the Infrastructure business unit, leading the project’s technical planning process.
- Design of heavy civil engineering and building structures and/or Mechanical, Electrical or Nuclear Process systems and components;
- Knowledge of architectural design of industrial buildings
- Knowledge of building services design and installatio
- Knowledge of construction techniques employed for Nuclear Safety related structures and buildings.
Due to the nature of the role at this site, applicants must have or be eligible for security clearance.