Avonmouth, United Kingdom
£16 p/hr PAYE
24 days ago
Role: Administrator (part time)
Hrs: 22 hrs per week
Duration: 6 months
Techniche are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a part time Administrator. You will provide an effective and efficient service in regard to legislative and operational compliance with Reception, Centre Administration, Quality and Information Assurance.
- Administer purchase orders and receipting goods system
- Maintain event management system and appropriate SharePoint pages
- Training and Third Party administration including booking courses through to accurate reporting
- Recording, monitoring and audit trails available for all administration activities.eg. feedback, attendance, accommodation etc.
- Promotions of quality and information assurance practices, including Information Assurance Officer for site and issuing procedures
- Attend relevant meetings as and when required.
- Administer the Help Desk function for the site
- Other relevant tasks defined by the TCM and/or Line Manager
- Level 2 NVQ Business Administration or equivalent
- 5 x A-C grade GCSE’s or equivalent
- IT and software literate
- IOSH Managing safely -this can be achieved in post