Ashford, United Kingdom
23 days ago
In this Customer facing role, you will liaise directly with customers around the world in respect of technical and sales support, and will ensure that company activities meet customer requirements and remain in line with company standards.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and inform them of new or improved products and services to aid customer service.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and finalise projects according to specifications and deadlines, while keeping within budget.
- Project manage the development of overseas supply chain and manufacture where necessary.
- Where required, visit customers internationally for meetings, negotiations and product presentations.
- Identify and initiate contact with possible future customers.
- Excellent understanding of commercial contracts
- An understanding of manufacturing processes, technical projects and manufacturing supply chain
- Confident and able to generate commercial proposals
Security Clearance will be required up to SC level although current clearance is not a must.