Ashford, United Kingdom
£50 - 55,000
23 days ago
The role is key in generating and negotiating contracts for the supply of critical equipment and services and would suit someone with an engineering or defence commercial background.
- Generate and negotiate contracts for the supply of equipment and services.
- Ensure that appropriate terms and conditions are included in proposals.
- To ensure Trade Compliance in accordance with Export and Import Control Procedures
- International Contracts and Contract Management experience
- Five years+ commercial contract experience
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Understanding of import and export control procedures.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Security Clearance will be required up to SC level although current clearance is not a must.