£50,000 - £55,000
23 days ago
Commercial Operations Manager
Peterborough with occasional travel to Ipswich & other global locations
Techniche is working with a Global Luxury Yacht Manufacturer who are seeking to appoint an experienced Commercial Manager to oversee their Global Dealer Network and Parts Sales Business.
The role will be based from their UK Headquarters in Northamptonshire, but will also require regular travel to their Marine Test facility in Ipswich. It will also require ad-hoc travel to various Dealer locations across the global.
For this role it is essential suitable candidates have experience of ideally managing distributor, dealership or channel partners. Marine industry experience is not required.
Part of the role will also form responsibility for driving the organisations Parts Sales business. This is being driven through E-Commerce. Any experience within E-Commerce, developing strategic sales platforms relationships or strategies would also be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in liaising, managing or communicating with Channel Partners or Channel networks. Such as Distributors, Dealerships or Re-Sellers.
- A good working knowledge of aftersales systems and processes.
- Experience in warranty claim agreements.
- Experience with parts, spares, repairs or component replacements.
- A competent and commercially astute problem solver and decision maker.
- Analytically minded, with the ability to manipulate and present data effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Computer literate, confident using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and customer focussed.
- Knowledge or exposure to E-Commerce sales (parts ordering, product ordering etc)
- Marine experience is not essential but advantageous. Transferrable sector experience from Automotive, Aerospace, Engine Manufacture would also be desirable.