Aldermaston, United Kingdom
£40 - 55/hour
over 1 year ago
The role of Commissioning Engineer will be based at one of the UK's leading nuclear sites in Aldermaston, implementing site commissioning through the full lifecycle of site activities.
You will take a key role in Installation, Commissioning and Operations to ensure on target progress in the delivery of a key nuclear programme.
• Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports).
• Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) requirements – approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required.
• Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Recognised qualification in a related engineering/scientific subject
• IOSH Working Safely or IOSH Managing Safely or CCNSG Safety Passport
• Electrical or Mechanical Commissioning experience
• Experience in the nuclear industry
• Previous site experience (nuclear)
SC security clearance will be required however starts can be offered on completion of baseline security clearance.