Plymouth , United Kingdom
£40 p/hr Ltd
7 months ago
The role of Safety Practitioner is a key role to be based at Devonport Dockyard.
- To lead the provision of Health and Safety Management for the client at Devonport Dockyard and its associated supply chain, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and guidance and site health & safety policies/ procedures/standards.
- To proactively support in the implementation key elements of the Site Safety plan and to proactively manage and reduce construction health and safety risk.
- Assist the CDM Compliance Manager in co-ordinating project construction safety implementation.
- Implementation of the Company CDM and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies in the HS&E area of the business ensuring that assessment of risks is carried out which lead to safe working attitudes and practices.
- Compile and or review CDM core documentation
Due to the nature of the site the successful will be required to go through security clearance checks prior to start or have current SC Clearance or above.