South East England, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer (Home Based)
Location: South East England (Home Based with occasional office visits)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (+ Overtime paid & company benefits)
Techniche are supporting an award-winning Technology Engineering organisation with appointing an experienced C&I Engineer.
This role will be flexible with a remote working setup, allowing the majority of work to be completed from home. With the expectation of 1-2 office visits a week. Being located anywhere in Southern England, South East England, London or the Home counties would allow for a suitable location to visit the company offices on a weekly basis.
This role will cover the entire project life cycle from FEED study through to delivery. It will primarily be supporting a single site customer who is running multiple projects of varying value (£100k to £2m). Overseeing the technical solution as well as coordinating the resources and systems delivery.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Controls & Instrumentation Discipline
- Solid C&I Design Engineering experience
- Ideally a background in coordinating or leading other engineers or personnel.
- Either Petrochemical, Oil, Gas or Refinery industry experience
- A background in managing projects within C&I engineering (project engineering or project management)