£24.48 - 28.18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Job Duration – 12 months rolling
39 core working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1.20pm
Pay Rate: £24.48/hour plus time and a half overtime after 39 hours at £36.72/hour. Salary equivalent £49-50,000 p/a
Deliverables and KPIs
- Confirming if design meets crash performance requirement and feedback to design teams
- Making test requests and supporting to conduct the tests
- Analysing CAE and test results and creating reports
- Creating minutes of the meeting
- Responsible for passive crash safety performance.
- Performance planning, test planning and analysis of CAE and physical test results.
- Liaising between local and global departments at all stages of the vehicle development process.
- Attending regular projecting meetings and feeding back key information to the department.
- Short, middle term (2weeks - 2month) trip to Spain or France might be required to witness the physical crash test
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field
- Experience in passive safety performance
Experience in CAE within automotive engineering environment is a plus
- Happy to travel, within UK and abroad if required.