Romsey , United Kingdom
12 days ago
Techniche Global are working with a specialist medical company based in Romsey, to appoint a Customer Services Advisor.
You will be part of a highly motivated and efficient team who deliver exceptional Customer Service, exceed expectations at every opportunity and provide clear & precise communication both internally and externally, with the ability to generate sales opportunities in line with Company goals. Providing a knowledgeable and professional service covering a broad range of services and products.
- To answer all enquiries received into the department, within the defined timescale and in an efficient and friendly manner, providing accurate and informative resolutions by telephone, email and letter.
- To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the Customer Query; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best resolution and auctioning to ensure satisfactory resolution
- To maintain financial records by obtaining appropriate purchase order information and processing any required adjustments prior to invoicing
- To explore all sales leads, close all possible sales or forward to the regional Account Manager as appropriate.
- To accurately enter full information onto the Company I.T. system and appoint activities to the correct Driver or Engineer.
- To produce reports for other areas of the Company and customers.
- To produce sales or service or rental quotations as requested.
- To prioritise and clear all workload on a daily basis, as far as possible, and communicating upwards any problems or obstacles delaying completion.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment, either face to face or over the telephone
- Exceptional work ethic with a willingness to do what is needed to create a first class customer experience
- Able to work on own initiative whilst being a good team player
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to be compassionate, caring and empathising with patients and their families
- Competent all-round computer skills, especially in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, with accurate data input.
- Good communicator & listener
- A-C GCSE Level Grades in English and Maths or equivalent