Aldridge, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a global technology engineering company in Aldridge.
In this role you will maintain our clients current customers as well as supporting the external sales person in their role to add to their customer base. You will be key to developing existing customer relationships to make sure that customers return for all their spares and repairs needs.
- Your responsibility is to ensure that the customer receives the best customer service possible. You will be dealing with customers via phone and email maintaining and developing the relationship with the customer.
- As a Customer Services Representative you will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets and ensure that each of the accounts is managed appropriately to make sure the potential of the area is reached month after month.
- You will work side by side with an external sales person. Their responsibility is to ensure that the new customers are added as well as supporting existing customers on a face to face basis.
- You will be dealing with incoming enquiries and updating the customers with the progress of their on-going jobs. You will also be responsible for pricing/quoting, invoicing and arranging collections from the customer.
- You will deal with customers from all manufacturing backgrounds ranging from smaller companies to large multinationals.
- Achieve sales targets consistently and manage a geographical area to maximise its sales potential.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Have the ability to maintain relationships across key accounts.
- To ensure that customers are satisfied with our services and that expectation levels are managed successfully.
- To accurately assess and price all repair and supply jobs, taking into account individual customer’s individual needs and future potential, whilst ensuring that we are competitive and accurate within the current market.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads initiate contact, generate new leads and bring on new customers in an effective and structured manner.
- Interface with customers, providing information on price and availability, delivery expectation, ability to expedite orders, delivery tracking.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, make recommendations to management on business development activity.
- Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints, and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Work closely with our workshops, escalating issues and relating feedback to customers within a timely manner.
- Responsible to engage other Customer Services personnel, Regional Sales Managers and/or the Commercial Manager in the specific selling/approach for certain customers.
- Provides timely information to support effective management of the business to all levels.
This is an iniitial contract role for 6-9 months.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!