Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Techniche Global are working with a Global Technology & Engineering organisation who have their European HQ in Milton Keynes.
We are supporting them with appointing an experienced Customer Services Supervisor to lead team members within their global Customer Care department.
The department deals with a wide range of business customers that utilise the organisaitons technology products and services. The queries and requests from customers can include booking service visits, ordering parts, querying software services, dealing with billing etc.
The company is passionate about their customer support, the communication with customers is high quality, low quantity. Often with advisers handling queries that will be owned over a period of days or weeks. The regions supported are global and there are a number of bi-lingual team members supporting various time zones.
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Care position
- Business to Business communications within customer care or customer services
- Passionate about customer services
- Demonstrable experience of resolving issues, delivering great customer service.
- Proven people management experience & skills (coaching, leading, developing, training, coordinating)
The Role & Duties:
1) Drive continuous improvement
• To encourage team to identify areas of improvement with regards to current processes/procedures and to ensure that any proposed changes are properly planned, communicated and implemented
• Identify and manage customer service excellence projects to support our customers and growth plan
• Constantly analyze and review trends in customers behaviour and adapt the team structure accordingly
2) People management :
• You will be required to motivate, lead, direct, develop, coach and monitor the team
• To conduct performance appraisals for the team, identifying strengths and weaknesses and offering coaching and mentoring in areas that requires it.
• Empower team to take ownership and accountability in daily operations
• Create and promote high performance team.
3) Stakeholder management:
• Represent customer care and be the voice of the customers in the organisation.
• To attend regular internal meetings with key stakeholders including sales and our services organisation
• Customer relationship building
4) Manage daily customer care operations :
• Manage the team and daily execution according to company policies and procedures
• Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards (KPI) and provide input on the KPI’s. And personally deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints and enquiries.
• Drive customer focused behaviour in the team and throughout the organization. You are the voice of the customer.
• Undertake a proactive approach to possible problems & wherever possible pre-empt situations.
• Act as a point of escalation.
• Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the organization