Warminster, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
The role will involve administration duties on a busy engineering site operated by the Ministry of Defence (MOD). This role will be site based for the duration of the initial 9 month contract.
Hours: 37 per week - Pattern: 7:30 - 9am start time flexible (37 hours to be completed)
- Work as part of a team to co-ordinate the arrival of vehicles/assets planned for repair.
- Liaising with customers regarding delivery, collection and changes to planned arrangements.
- Log activity on company planning system JAMES.
- Previous relevant administration experience.
- Able to learn and use core IT system processes (e.g. ERP, LMS, JAMES)
The role will require basic level security checks therefore candidates must have lived and worked in the UK for the last 5 years.