Aberdeen , United Kingdom
7 months ago
Location: Farburn Terrace | Aberdeen Airport AB21 7DT – Home based Rate: £12p/hr PAYE
Duration: 4 months initially
Techniche are working with a UK Defence Contractor to recruit an experienced Administrator. You will support the Head of Procurement and Supply Chain in the data capture and production of various files to support customs compliance requirements.
- Responsible for processing and formatting clearance documents for review
- maintaining and filing all shipping paperwork including customs entries
- Maintain excel logs accurately and informing buyers and/or line manager where errors are identified
- Compiling information from ERP/ filing systems into the excel logs
- Attend meetings and action any required tasks as necessary.
· Previous exposure to a Procurement or customs role would be advantageous but not essential.
· Experience of delivering a high quality service in a fast paced Procurement environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to develop good relationships with people at all levels.
· Able to multi-task and manage own time effectively.
· Able to work under pressure, to set and achieve deadlines.
· Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards all types of work (a positive 'can do' attitude)
· Experience of using IAS software package would be of benefit.
· English and Maths GCSE
· Exposure to Aviation certification requirements – advantageous
· Ability to interpret and implement supply chain strategies - advantageous
The role will be working within the defence sector, therefore candidates will be required to go through basic security checks prior to starting.