Berkshire, United Kingdom
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Home Based)
about 1 year ago
Digital & Social Media Manager
Berkshire. Home based with occasional office visits in Berkshire for meetings and team collaboration (1 or 2 days per week).
Techniche Global are supporting a large multisector Marketing Agency with appointing Digital & Social Media Manager. This role can interview and appoint immediately, with a work from home/remote work setup with some occasional office visits for collaboration and team meetings.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketeer to focus primarily on Digital & Social Media projects, strategy and campaigns in busy emerging sectors such as; Technology, Telecoms, Computer Software, and IT Services. This will cover both UK & US clients.
With a laid back & empowering management style this agency has an envious reputation within B2B Technology. A positive ethos and proactive, fun, friendly team make this an attractive opportunity!
The position will require exisiting experience of working within a Marketing Agency, having had specific experience in a Digital Marketing & Social Media role (ideally a dedicated role) with exposure to Business to Business (B2B) clients. Any background of working with Tech or Telecoms related organisaitons will be a bonus!
As a Digital and Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading the strategy across a portfolio of clients to boost their online visibility and engagement. We would expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the views of our customers and those of our own company, creatively.
- Proven experience as an agency social media account manager, within the B2B space
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels including PPC
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in collaboration with the wider team
- Analytical and multitasking skills, including administrative
Managing the online presence of a number of our clients and our own agency by:
- Developing a digital and social strategy and setting goals to increase brand awareness and engagement, aligned to marketing and/or business objectives
- Planning and executing both organic and paid campaigns – managing a number of social platforms to include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Defining KPI’s and analysing metrics; drawing recommendations for future campaigns, including using tools such as Google Analytics and e-Clincher, and reporting on campaign ROI / completing monthly client reports
- Researching benchmarks and current trends / audience preferences and staying up to date with best practices
- Being the go-to social media expert in the team - staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and digital marketing
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Planning and managing PPC strategies and campaigns
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics and suggesting ways of optimising content
- Regularly managing clients - liaising with them via phone, emails, conference call or in person (once appropriate)
- Actively contributing to agency new business – owning the digital and social workstreams for pitches and bring ideas and fresh thinking to the table.