Braintree, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced driver who will support their collection services for medical devices.
This is a field based role, covering the Essex area – you will be collecting equipment from private residences to take back to the Braintree depot. It is essential that the successful candidate is located near to here to ensure effective route planning.
Duties of the role include:
- Delivery & collection of items across depots. & residential properties.
- Sensitivity within medical or patient environments
- Collecting and replacing faulty equipment
- Managing a company van
- Managing a company lock-up / service storage centre.
- A background in deliveries & driving
- Clean driving licence (0 points)
- Customer facing experience
- Good geographical knowledge of the local area.
Any exposure to Hospital / NHS / Care Equipment (not essential)
This is for an initial 4 week contract, with possibility of extension. Candidates will be required to go through a DBS check.