Portsmouth, United Kingdom
£250 - 350/day
11 months ago
The role of the E-Learning Designer will be to create and design the e-learning courseware from material provided by a large engineering organisation.
You will be comprising technical and tactical training courseware as part of a large project.
- Ensure a consistently high standard across the large quantities of courseware and associated media being created.
- Review and analyse material to design and produce courseware as part of an integrated team
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on the design and development of eLearning
- A working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development
- Experience of working in a structured, complex project environment
- Able to demonstrate experience in developing and designing training courseware using a variety of media and technolology.
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic level of security clearance (DBS/BPSS) prior to starting the role.