Burghfield, United Kingdom
£34 p/h (ltd) or £26.15
3 days ago
**EXISTING SECURTY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED**
£26.15 PAYE ** Will accept Umbrella PAYE**
• Level 4 qualification (e.g. HNC) in Engineering or Level 3 qualification (e.g. ONC) with an approved apprenticeship (or equivalent).
• IOSH Managing Safely. • Commensurate experience, over a range of Engineering disciplines, in a supervisory role.
• To ensure that planned operations are carried out (safely) in accordance with the work instructions.
• To carry out safety inspections and observe behaviour
• To ensure that working areas are in good order.
• Brief Subcontractors
• To ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the work packages.
• To maintain work discipline (Quality/Safety).
• Delivery of toolbox talks.
• To set the working parties to work
• To follow company procedures at all times
• To Lead by example.
• Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. The Supervisor will ensure familiarity with these documents and any relevant legislation.