£22.53 per hour PAYE
8 months ago
15 x positions available
Exisiting SC or DV Clearance Essential (Used within the last 12 months to be valid)
Berkshire, site based Monday – Friday
Long term contract
Inside IR-35, with Umbrella or PAYE options available
- Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
- CSCS or ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
- BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
- Exisiting SC or DV Clearance is Essential - Mandatory for access to site (Valid & used within the last 12 months)
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation. Specific details listed below:
- Tray, conduit and Trunking installation
- Cable pulling including forming and looming.
- Glanding and terminating and identification of cables and cores in accordance with cable cards
- Testing for Dead
- Inspection and testing of installations (Dead tests and Live testing)
- Earthing and Bonding
- Panel Installation
- Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
- Wiring 3Phase motors and Isolators
- Emergency Stop Circuits
- Fibre Installation (preferred)
- Profibus Installation (preferred)
- Assistance with Setting to Work/Commissioning (preferred)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioral observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.