Plymouth, United Kingdom
£30 - 37/hr
9 months ago
To be based Devonport Dockyard, this role will hold Design Authority for engineering technology projects in their Marine division.
This is for an initial 6 month contract with likelihood of further extension.
Managing, organising, and ensuring efficient execution of design and support projects for the repair, development and use of company products, throughout their lifecycle.
• Performance and management of system requirements, concept design and modelling.
• Ability to manage a team to interpret a design requirement and create a design solution.
• Managing design work in appropriate engineering disciplines.
• Acting as Design Authority for engineering aspects of Babcock products.
• Authorising design documentation as required.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate must have current SC clearance or be willing to go through necessary clearance checks prior to start.